Confusion about figures in app
Hi new to panels and batteries I wanted to ask about the app as I have found that the figures don't add up.

I am trying to take as little from the grid as possible so all configured around self use however yesterday according to the app I generated 4.7kwh and load consumption was 9.1kwh with supposedly 9.5kwh coming from the grid. It says I was 100% self use so shouldn't the 4.7kwh generated and 'self used' mean that I only consumed the difference from the grid.? This has shown twice now and I am worried there is a problem with the install. Image
Attachments:
Pics for reference
Pics for reference
Pics for reference
Pics for reference
Re: Confusion about figures in app
Odds are your CT clamp is reversed, so it is taking readings wrong.
Do you have the power graphs in the same section (below) to show the power distribution?
Do you have a screenshot of your home screen in the App?
Re: Confusion about figures in app
Is this only seen on days when 'From grid' exceeds 'Load consumption '?
I see that as well, but have always just blithely assured that it was an artefact of the app. I can see from the power graphs that load is being met by both PV and battery discharge once forced charge period ends.
H1 5.0 E G2 inverter
EP11 battery
3680W solar 8 panels
Re: Confusion about figures in app
@Daveg The one thing that seems to stick out is the battery supplied 0kWh during both days, you would think some would be used during the night.

Anyhow, a few graphs should show us where the power is coming and going from.
It's a Scooby do mystery so far :lol:
Post Reply