Hi! I am a relatively new user. I am loving the manual management of Octopus Flex using FoxCloud 2.0.
A quick question.... Is there a way of changing the vertical axis legend/data in the battery analysis graph(s) so it shows kWh's and not %?
Many Thanks
Peter
Hi Peter,
Not that I have seen so far.
What does exist, is you can click on the battery on the 'home' screen (or Device at bottom of screen) and click on your Battery, it will show a SoC % and 'Remaining Energy' kWh
Not that I have seen so far.
What does exist, is you can click on the battery on the 'home' screen (or Device at bottom of screen) and click on your Battery, it will show a SoC % and 'Remaining Energy' kWh
Thanks for the reply. I knew of the solution of looking at the battery data, but was trying to save having to transpose, say 50%, to 11.5kWh!
Thank you for answering, I appreciate it!
Thank you for answering, I appreciate it!