Exporting excess solar while charging EQ4800 battery with Fox Ess H3 10 Smart inverter
Hi, just wanted to see if I can clear my confusion/question here on below:

I have 15.6 KW solar with H3 10 Smart inverter & EQ4800 battery. I moved to Amber as soon as I got the system installed so I've no experience on managing work modes manually. Now, here's my confusion/question:

I have seen plenty times my battery being charged @ 10KW and have my excess solar exported with tiny load being used at home (Screenshot attached). I got my system on March 2026. So, there's no way this was gonna happen during winter. However, these days, it gets pretty sunny (i'm from South/West Sydney), and just once I saw my inverter export excess solar while charging the batter @ 10KW but all other times it just gets capped at either 10.0 or 10.1 KW. It goes on like this for pretty long so I'm pretty sure solar generating is more than that. I've confirmed that FiT is positive as well so Amber hasn't activated solar curtailment either. Any advise on what's happening here? Thank you.
Attachments:
Screenshot_20260319_120227_FoxCloud20.jpg