KH10.5 + CQ7 - who’s running the latest Firmware?
Hi Community,

Apologies that this is another firmware upgrade question.

It would be nice to refer to the Fox firmware release notes for self-determination on the upgrade merits, but unfortunately we can’t do that so here I am asking the Community.

I’ve just added a 14kWh CQ7 battery stack to a KH10.5 that’s been running for the last 4 months and all is seemingly working well but I wondered whether I should bit the bullet and upgrade the firmware on all the components to the latest release.

I don’t want to miss out on performance improvements and fixed issues (unknown to me), but obviously equally don’t want to jeopardise a working setup!

Current deployment is:

Master 1.58 (latest offered by the Upgrade Centre is 1.71) – Will’s spreadsheet shows 1.73
Slave 1.01 (1.03)
Manager 1.66 (1.67) – Will shows 1.71
BMU 5.06 (5.07)
BCU 2.016 (2.021)
Datalogger (W6) 1.08 (1.11)

Anyone else running these later release software combinations?

Thank you
Re: KH10.5 + CQ7 - who’s running the latest Firmware?
KH7, W6 & EP11

Master: 1.71
Slave: 1.03
Manager: 1.67

W6: 1.11

All seem stable to me for a while now, I have omitted the battery, as not the same.
Re: KH10.5 + CQ7 - who’s running the latest Firmware?
thanks for the reply - most encouraging
Post Reply