where should battery heating be on foxcloud app?
Hi,

I have an Evo 10 aio unit and I was wondering where the battery heating option is on the app? I've asked my installers to set it for me but I want to be able to set it myself but the option isn't in the app that I can see. Afaik the Evo does definitely have a heating function.

Running the latest version of the app 2.2.25

Thanks
7.36kWp solar array made of 16x Jinko Tiger Neo 460w panels. 8 ESE, 8 WNW facing, Fox EVO 10kWh with 10kW inverter. Installed April 2026. Running ModBus via Elfin EW11A, learning Home Assistant
Re: where should battery heating be on foxcloud app?
Quick Settings -> Battery Warm Up if you can see it.
Re: where should battery heating be on foxcloud app?
Thanks, yeah it's definitely not there I've just checked. I'll contact FoxESS.
7.36kWp solar array made of 16x Jinko Tiger Neo 460w panels. 8 ESE, 8 WNW facing, Fox EVO 10kWh with 10kW inverter. Installed April 2026. Running ModBus via Elfin EW11A, learning Home Assistant
Re: where should battery heating be on foxcloud app?
Are you firmware levels fresh? Beyond that, not sure why it is missing.
Re: where should battery heating be on foxcloud app?
Yeah the battery is all updated etc. it's never been there for me but as I said my installers clearly have the option.
7.36kWp solar array made of 16x Jinko Tiger Neo 460w panels. 8 ESE, 8 WNW facing, Fox EVO 10kWh with 10kW inverter. Installed April 2026. Running ModBus via Elfin EW11A, learning Home Assistant
Re: where should battery heating be on foxcloud app?
Perhaps a future App/FW update will make it appear.
Have you emailed Fox to ask them, be nice to know if there is something being baked.
Re: where should battery heating be on foxcloud app?
I did email Fox, they updated my battery and now the heating function is now showing on my app.

Not sure why it wasn't there to begin with tbh as my installer was able to set the heating up on their side.

At any rate, Fox customer service were excellent and it was sorted in less than 24 hours.
7.36kWp solar array made of 16x Jinko Tiger Neo 460w panels. 8 ESE, 8 WNW facing, Fox EVO 10kWh with 10kW inverter. Installed April 2026. Running ModBus via Elfin EW11A, learning Home Assistant
Re: where should battery heating be on foxcloud app?
Good to hear, Fox are pretty good.

The installer has access to settings you don't see, so they could have been able to program it.
Post Reply