Re: EV Charger A series, C series L series which one is the latest?
I got my installer come to install the RS485 comms cable from EV charger to inverter, Green mode and eco mode still does not work properly.

Schedules also not working properly.

Until they fix the app or everything, I really dont recommend a FoxESS EV charger.

My only way to use it atm is Full charge or nothing, schedules are from my own EV car.

I wish I got a EVNex or Zappi charger instead
Re: EV Charger A series, C series L series which one is the latest?
Update: FoxESS A Series EV Charger Issues Resolved

After several lengthy back-and-forth discussions with my installer, he ultimately refused to return to troubleshoot the installation of my FoxESS A Series EV charger.

I contacted FoxESS directly, and a manufacturer technician attended my property to investigate the issues. He quickly identified that the RS485 communication wiring had been installed incorrectly.

The technician corrected the wiring in approximately 15 minutes, which resolved all the charging issues I had been experiencing.

The following features are now working correctly:
Green Mode
Eco Mode
Load Balancing

The technician also acknowledged the scheduling discrepancies between the FoxSwitch and FoxCloud apps and advised that he would report the issue to FoxESS's R&D team for further investigation.

I'm pleased that the issues have finally been resolved, but it's disappointing that the installation fault was not identified and rectified by the original installer, particularly after the time spent trying to get the matter addressed.

A big thank you to the FoxESS manufacturer technician for identifying the root cause and resolving the issues so quickly.

Hopefully, the R&D team can also address the scheduling discrepancy between the two apps in a future update.
Post Reply