Correct way to restart the inverter
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 10:37 am
I'm in bit of a confusion on the correct steps to restart fox ess H3 10 inverter. I have 15.6KW solar and EQ4800 battery. My installer has stuck the procedure as per the attached photo which says to turn off AC isolator first but as per the video I've watched in YouTube on iameccles channel it says:
1. Turn off DC isolator
2. AC isolator
3. Turn off battery
I'd really appreciate some expert advice here. I've had to do the reset twice already so wanna make sure I'm doing it right. Also, my apology if it's been discussed already here in the forum coz my quick search didn't bring any results relating to it. Thank you.
1. Turn off DC isolator
2. AC isolator
3. Turn off battery
I'd really appreciate some expert advice here. I've had to do the reset twice already so wanna make sure I'm doing it right. Also, my apology if it's been discussed already here in the forum coz my quick search didn't bring any results relating to it. Thank you.