Page 1 of 1

FOX Cloud with Microinverter

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2026 12:50 pm
by FOXking
Hello,

I am using a FOXESS system consisting of an H3-6.0-M hybrid inverter and four FOXESS microinverters.

The system is configured as follows:

* South and East roof sides: Connected to the H3-6.0-M via two separate PV strings.
* North roof side: Connected via four FOXESS microinverters.

I am experiencing an issue with the power values displayed in the FoxCloud app. In the system overview, only the power consumption/production associated with the H3-6.0-M is displayed. The power generated by the microinverters does not appear to be included in the overall values.

To see the power output of the microinverters, I have to open each microinverter’s individual register separately.

I have already tested creating a separate HOME in FoxCloud for the microinverters. When they are managed separately, the app displays the total values correctly. However, when the microinverters and the H3-6.0-M are assigned to the same HOME, the overall power values do not appear to include the microinverter production correctly.

Could you please clarify the following?

1. Is it possible to configure the FoxCloud app or adjust the system settings so that the power generated by all inverters is included in the overall system overview?
2. Is there a specific procedure for correctly assigning the microinverters to the same HOME as the H3-6.0-M?
3. Is this a software limitation or a configuration issue that can be resolved through a firmware update or an adjustment by FOXESS support?


Thank you for your support.