Has anyone updated their H1G2 Manager F/W to the latest 1.79 and Data Logger to 1.11?
Last time I did an update, my system went down for 6 hours and I had to reboot it several times, so can't say I'm happy to jump in and update when I see the updates.
Disappointing that release notes are still non-existent.
I'm still seeing Manager 1.79 as 'in testing' on Will's page - I'd certainly be waiting until it said 'Production (Latest)' before I even thought about updating...
viewtopic.php?t=1927
If you had problems last time, and in the absence of any release notes, I'd probably wait for some feedback from more adventurous users tbh.
viewtopic.php?t=1927
If you had problems last time, and in the absence of any release notes, I'd probably wait for some feedback from more adventurous users tbh.
I noticed that 1.79 that was 'in testing' has been replaced in Will's page by 1.82, and that is 'In Production' - but I'm still being offered 1.79???
***Edit***
As soon as i posted that, I'm now not being any update at all
***Edit***
As soon as i posted that, I'm now not being any update at all
I find the firmware information comes and goes like the tide, for a long time it just showed the FW versions I have installed (KH7) but then it started to show LATEST for a week or more, then everything vanished!
It has since came back with LATEST against my FW versions again
I hope that if you wait a few days your H1G2 FW might reappear, and be able to be applied.
It has since came back with LATEST against my FW versions again
I hope that if you wait a few days your H1G2 FW might reappear, and be able to be applied.
Thanks!!MaterialBarracuda48 wrote: ↑Thu Oct 08, 2026 1:11 pm I find the firmware information comes and goes like the tide, for a long time it just showed the FW versions I have installed (KH7) but then it started to show LATEST for a week or more, then everything vanished!
It has since came back with LATEST against my FW versions again![]()
I hope that if you wait a few days your H1G2 FW might reappear, and be able to be applied.
I'm surprised Will's page shows 1.82 as "production", looking at the firmware available on the V1 installers login it shows H1G2 manager/master versions 1.82/1.61 as "Australia only".
H1-3.7-E-G2, 2xEP11-H and 6Kw solar
Manager(ARM):1.79
Master:1.59
BMS:1.013
Manager(ARM):1.79
Master:1.59
BMS:1.013